As a descendant of a Persian family, I grew up in Austria and studied in England and Switzerland. Since I was a teenager, I have been interested in philosophy, psychology, and the limits of human consciousness and the unfolding of its potential.
I began studying psychological and physical therapy in 2003. I studied and experienced Eastern philosophy and mysticism. I have learned how to develop awareness-enhancing techniques, e.g., holotropic breathwork – free from world views, ideologies, and theories, and explored different systems. I traveled to various places around the world to learn traditional and modern methods, not only theoretically, but also experiencing them.
Today, I work with people and organizations. I support them finding the „right“ questions with which they can recognize and implement new potentials and perspectives.
Information on my offers for organizations can be found at: www.metamorphosers.com
We will find the answer together!
- At my practice in the west of Vienna,
- in one of Vienna’s famous cafés,
- during a beautiful walk in nature,
- via Skype,
- via phone,
- via Email,
- or another place where you can get into a deep conversation.
How often depends, ultimately, on what concerns you have. Many issues can be resolved with one session. Some people need several sessions.
Please answer the following two questions:
- How much is the clarity on my issue worth to me?
- How much do I decide to pay?
Having answered these two questions, you know how much to pay.
Work & Education
Managing director at Metamorphosers
- Keynote Speaking
- Change and Transformation Consulting
Self-employed Coach Counselor and Meditation Teacher- since 2005
- Own practice in Vienna
- Work, Education, and Travel as a coach and counselor between 2006 – 2008 in Iran, Thailand, Sri Lanka, India, Nepal, and USA
Independent coach, consultant, and organizational developer at Fulcrum Consulting – since 2005
- Organization developer in Austria and international projects
- Key aspects: management of change, development of executives and teams, facilitation of innovation workshops, and workshops to „tap“ collective intelligence.
- Master of Science in Counseling ARGE Buildings management Wien
- Psychotherapeutic propaedeutic, University of Vienna
- Bachelor of Arts in PPE (Philosophy, Politics & Economics) at the University of East Anglia in Norwich, England and the Université de Neuchatel, Switzerland
Primary and Further Education
- Training as an organizational developer, coach, and supervisor with Rolf Fink, Pfäffikon Switzerland
- Training in transpersonal psychology, psychotherapy, and holotropic breathwork at the ÖATP, Holzöster
- Various systemic training and further education:
- SSA Training at Siegfried Essen, Reichenau
- The systemic constellation work with Bert and Sophie Hellinger, Vienna
- Systemic Ritual constellation work with Daan van Kampenhout, Reichenau
- Training in family constellation work at Reinhold Wildner, St. Christophen
- Education as a life coach and counselor, pro mente Wien
- Diploma in Acupuncture at the Open International University of Complementary Medicines, Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Training as a certified Shiatsu practitioner, Shiatsu Ausbildung Austria, Vienna
- Transpersonal psychology and psychotherapy with Stanislav Grof and Jack Kornfield, New York, USA
- TCM and bodywork with Achim Eckert in Austria, Germany, and Spain
- Tibetan sound therapy with Peter Charles Nezval, Vienna
- Hypnosis at Gamini Guranathna in Embilitiya, Sri Lanka
- Several Vipassana retreats in India and Thailand, meditation retreats in the Osho, Amma, and Sai Baba ashrams
- Agama Yoga, Yoga Training, Koh Phan Gan, Thailand
Khashayar Xerxes Voshmgir